Product Name: Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder
Latin Name: Rhodiola Rosea (Prain ex Hamet)Fu
Specification: 5% 3%
Test method: HPLC
Apperance: Brown red powder
Antioxidant Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder Rosavins 3%
Rosavin is a glycoside compound found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with salidroside.
Rhodiola rosea is a plant in the Crassulaceae family that grows in cold regions of the world. These include much of the Arctic, the mountains of Central Asia, the Rocky Mountains, and mountainous parts of Europe, such as the Alps, Pyrenees, Carpathian Mountains,Scandinavia, Iceland, Great Britain and Ireland. The perennial plant grows in areas up to 2280 meters elevation.
Rhodiola rosea contains a variety of compounds that may contribute to its effects, including the class of rosavins which include rosavin, rosarin, and rosin. Several studies have suggested that the most active components are likely to be salidroside (rhodioloside) and tyrosol, with other components being inactive when administered alone, but showing synergistic effects when a fixed combination of rhodioloside, rosavin, rosarin and rosin was used.
Application And Function of Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder
1. Applied in food fields, it is widely used as functional food additive;
2. Applied in health product field, it can be used as raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
1. Rhodiola Rosea Extract used to mprove your constitution, Improve the haematopoietic function;
2. Rhodiola Rosea Extract t has the effect of resisting lack of oxygen, anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-fatigue, and lower blood sugur;
3. Rhodiola Rosea Extract will improve immune function, relieve or dispel depressive symptoms.