Product Name: Green tea extract
Source: Green Tea Leaf
Specifications: Polyphenol 90% 95% 98%
Molecular Formula: C17H19N3O
Molecular Weight: 281.36
Appearance: Light brown yellow powder
Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Green Tea Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate 50%-98%; Tea polyphenol 30%-98%
Green tea extract is derived from leaves of camellia sinensis, the plant from which green, black and oolong teas are made. Green tea extract is associated with several health benefits, many supported by preliminary scientific research. These benefits include potential cancer-fighting properties, and a strong antioxidant effect that protects the body from the damaging effect of free radicals. The scientific community notes, however, that continued research is necessary.
Function Green tea extract/Green Tea Polyphenols
1. Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. Green tea extract has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. Green tea extract can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. Green tea extract will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. Green tea extract used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Application Green tea extract/Green Tea Polyphenols
1.Applied in cosmetics field, Green tea extract owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
2.Applied in food field, Green tea extract is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, Green tea extract is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.