Views:23 Author:Anthony Wei Publish Time: 2019-01-16 Origin:Golden Horizon Biologics
Most people eat hundreds of eggs every year, but rarely know we can eat them in a better way. Let’s see the differences between the 2 egg yolks as follow:
Every why has a wherefore. If the hens are fed natural marigold extract, not only the colour of the yolk would be affected, but also the nutrition content of marigold extract would go into the eggs as well as the chicken meat. Just imagine, when you are taking eggs or chickens, you are also taking marigold nutrition content. In the near future, healthy bodies will be built through food not any drugs any more.
Throughout history, the marigold plant has been well-utilized by various populations in the world. Documentations reach as far back as the Greek and Roman civilizations where it was part of their mythologies. It was widely distributed throughout the trade routes, which led to its vast distribution in the modern world.
The name it goes by these days, marigold, was introduced in the early days of Christianity. People named it Mary’s Gold in honor of the Virgin Mary, which was then shortened through time into “marigold.” But while it’s called marigold – also “pot marigold” or “English marigold” – in Europe, in the U.S. it’s more popularly known as calendula. To make it more confusing, the “marigold” flower that is popular in the U.S. is actually the Tagetes plant.
Benefits we can get from marigold extract
• Aids in wound healing. This herb is also used to promote wound healing through its direct effect on slow-healing wounds. It also has antibacterial properties that can help prevent infections.
• Since marigold flowers have anti-inflammatory properties, they can provide relief from joint pain and arthritis. It is a common practice to use marigold extracts or oil for treating arthritis.
• Promotes detoxification. Studies suggest that marigold extract can assist in the body’s detoxification process, eliminating toxic materials that have accumulated over time in the body.
• Aids in painful menstruation. Marigold extract offer benefits for the proper regulation of the processes that take place in the female reproductive system.
• Its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, combined with its immune-boosting effects, make it a good natural remedy for eye infections. Due to its antioxidant effect, it can also help protect against damage from exposure to ultraviolet radiation as well as oxidative damage.
Typically, marigold extract is made into health care supplements on market. We believe that healthy life is from nature, there still many secrets remain unknown for human beings to explore. Orange egg yolks provide us a new solution for real healthy natural food which keep us away from chemical compounds or drugs.