Product Name:Guava Leaf Extract
Latin Name:Psidium guajava L.
Appearance:Brown Yellow Powder
Specification:10:1 20:1 30:1
Test Method: TLC
Active Ingredients:Polyphenols / Ellagic acid
Description Of Guava Leaf Extract Powder
Guava Leaf Extract powder are one of the best fruits available. Guava's are cholesterol, saturated and sodium free, plus low in fat and calories. Guava are high in fiber.The edibile rind of a guava contains 5 times more vitamin C than an orange.The ripe fruit is also a rich source of antioxidants. In addition the seeds have high levels of omega-3 and omega-6.Guava fruit is also a good source of pectin–a dietary fibre, and carotenoids, which have a protective effect against the harmful rays of the sun. Much of guava’s therapeutic activity is attributed to its flavonoid content, which has demonstrated antibacterial activity. So it can certainly be said that a guava a day will keep the doctor away.
The effects of guava leaf extract on the bleeding time and the three main mechanisms of haemostasis: vasoconstriction, platelet aggregation and blood coagulation, were investigated. The water extract of guava leaves did not shorten bleeding times in rats. Guava leaf extract potentiated the vascular muscle contraction induced in rabbits by phenylephrine, and when given alone it stimulated human platelet aggregation in vitro in a dose-dependent manner. On the other hand, it significantly prolonged blood coagulation; activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT) test (p < 0.05). The higher the concentration of the extract, the longer APTT was observed. Thus, a water extract of guava leaves showed ambiguous effects on the haemostatic system.
Guava leaf extract did not affect bleeding times, it stimulated vasoconstriction and platelet aggregation but it inhibited blood coagulation. Therefore, guava leaf extract is not recommended as a haemostatic agent.
Researchers in Nigeria have found that guava leaf, in combination with other herbs are useful for treating hypertension and other stroke-related maladies.
1. Relax muscle and cleanse the blood;
2. Help regulate the female hormonal cycle and to tonify and purify the blood;
3. Extend life and to promote beauty;
4. It is a clinical treatment for coronary heart disease, old age diseases. And it can strengthen health and immune function, anti-inflammatory relieving cough and asthma and so on, In particular, the treatment of chronic respiratory disease may be a supplementary drug.
5. It can be mixed with Cosmetics to treat comedo and the ageing delay organisms organizations.
6. When mixed with shampoo, it can be used as hair growth management agents.
1.As Food and beverage ingredients.
2.As Healthy Products ingredients.
3.As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4.As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5.As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.