Introduction of Beta carotene powder
Beta-carotene is the molecule that gives carrots their orange colour. It is part of a family of chemicals called the carotenoids, which are found in many fruit and vegetables, as well as some animal products such as egg yolks. Biologically, beta-carotene is most important as the precursor of vitamin A. It also has anti-oxidant properties and may help in preventing cancer and other diseases.
Beta Carotene is also known as a provitamin because it can be converted in our body into vitamin A after oxidative cleavage by beta-carotene 15, 150-dioxygenase. In plants, beta-carotene, acts as an anti-oxidant and neutralizes singlet oxygen radicals formed during photosynthesis.
Benefits of Beta carotene powder
1. Beta carotene powder is one of the most effective antioxidants against free radicals;
2. Preventing cancer, reduce oral cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, lung cancer risk;
3. Help to keep the lubrication and transparency of cornea, promote the health of the eyes;
4. Strengthen the immune system, strengthen the resistance;
5. Beta carotene powder help protect eyes crystal fiber section;
6. Beta carotene Prevention of cardiovascular disease;
7. Converted into vitamin A to help keep skin and mucous membrane of the organs within the cavity system normalization;
8. Strengthen the function of the reproductive system and urinary system, improve sperm vitality, to prevent prostate disease;
9. Improving and strengthen the respiratory system function.
Application of Beta carotene powder
Beta carotene is recognized to have functions of anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, caducity resistance, etc., for instance,beta carotene can improve immunity of AIDS patients.
Besides caducity resistance and immunity improvement,beta carotene is also an important pigment and confirmed as nutritious food additive. Beta carotene can be used as intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta carotene absorption by human body.
Beta carotene's extractives contain abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement and other bioactive substances, and cosmetics (lipstick, kermes, etc.) added with beta carotene present natural and full color and luster and protect skin.
Beta carotene can improve growth rate and flesh quality of animals, reproductivity of cattle, horse and pig, color and luster of red fish and shrimp, and darken color of bird's egg.