100% Natural Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract Powder Kill Good Bacteria
Proso millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) is a warm season grass with a growing season of 60-100 days. It is a highly nutritious cereal grain used for human consumption, bird seed, and/or ethanol production. Unique characteristics, such as drought and heat tolerance, make proso millet a promising alternative cash crop for the Pacific Northwest (PNW) region of the United States. Development of proso millet varieties adapted to dryland farming regions of the PNW could give growers a much-needed option for diversifying their predominantly wheat-based cropping systems. In this review, the agronomic characteristics of proso millet are discussed, with emphasis on growth habits and environmental requirements, place in prevailing crop rotations in the PNW, and nutritional and health benefits. The genetics of proso millet and the genomic resources available for breeding adapted varieties are also discussed. Last, challenges and opportunities of proso millet cultivation in the PNW are explored, including the potential for entering novel and regional markets.
Benefits of Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract Powder
1. Treats Coronary Artery Disorder
2. Reduces Risk of Colon Cancer
3. Helps to decrease high blood pressure
4. Helps in preventing Celiac disease
5. Helps in relieving menstrual cramps
6. Improves skin elasticity
Application of Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract Powder
1. Applied in food field, maca powder is used as an anti-aging food;
2. Applied in health food field, it is also used as an afrodyn;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, maca powder was used to treat organ dysplasia.