Description of kola nut extract
The kola nut is the fruit of the kola tree, a genus (Cola) of trees that are native to the tropical rainforests of Africa. The caffeine-containing fruit of the tree is used as a flavoring ingredient in beverages, and is the origin of the term "cola". Kola nut is a caffeine-containing nut of evergreen trees of the genus Cola, primarily the species Cola acuminata and Cola nitida. The cocoa bean, also cacao bean or simply cocoa or cacao, is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter are extracted. They are the basis of chocolate, as well as many Mesoamerican foods such as mole sauce and tejate. Cocoa fruit oval, length, seeds buried in the colloid pulp, usually 30 ~ 40 grains, ovate or elliptic, 1.8 2.6 cm long, 1-1.5 cm in diameter, each seed outside with white glue, seeds on the surface of the gum can remove fermentation. Every seed or cocoa beans, including sweeping the cotyledon and embryo surrounded by a skin outside. Cotyledon color from white to dark purple,different varieties of cotyledon color.
Function of kola nut extract
1. African Kola Nut is a stimulant, may prevent and fight fatigue.
2. It may promote effectively better digestion.
3. It may slightly Stimulate nerver and heart.
4. As a condiment, it is often used in food additive and drink.
Application of kola nut extract
1. Treat pathogenic hotness
2. Treat Pathogenic wind3. Relieve Pain.
3. Treat infectious hepatitis.
4. Treat meningococal meningitis.