Views:35 Author:Anthony Wei Publish Time: 2019-02-27 Origin:Golden Horizon Biologics
A staggering 50 percent of us are now either prediabetic or have full-blown type 2 diabetes. No, that is not a typo; one out of two of us have some serious blood sugar problems, making a condition that was once a rarity completely commonplace. As I always say: Just because something is common doesn't make it normal.
Our blood sugar problems are a modern phenomenon, born out of the mismatch between our DNA, unchanged for thousands of years, and the sugary, stressed-out, and toxic world around us. The blood sugar roller coaster we experience each day is anything but normal. Blood sugar, just like your hormones, immune system, and gut bacteria, is subject to the Goldilocks principle: not too high, not too low, but just right. This is so important in today’s world because nearly everything has obscene amounts of sugar.
If your blood sugar levels are constantly fluctuating from eating too many carbs or sweets…
-You will feel exhausted all the time.
-Your risk for diabetes or hyperglycemia will be significantly higher.
-You will become dehydrated as your kidneys try to flush out the excess sugar in your blood.
-Your blood sugar levels will crash, which can stop your mitochondria from working properly. This can also result in excess free radicals (which cause disease and aging).
The best solution to deal with any disease is not a good medicine or good doctor, but never suffering from it! Natural ingredients just give us such a chance that regulating the blood sugar levels with no side effects. Here's 5 herbal extracts that can regulate your blood sugar effectively.
1. While only a healthy diet can prevent these problems, rhodiola can make your body much better at regulating your blood sugar levels.
Evidence suggests that rhodiola extract can even provide benefits for those who have blood sugar problems, diabetes, or hyperglycemia. study found that salidroside (an active compound in rhodiola) regulates the blood sugar levels in obese mice. Studies also suggest that the rosavin found in Rhodiola Rosea L. can decrease blood sugar levels.
2. A bioflavonoid found in cinnamon extract (called proanthocyanidin) may alter the insulin-signaling activity in our fat cells and thus has great potential to help with diabetes. The spice has also been shown to significantly reduce blood sugar levels and triglycerides in people with type 2 diabetes.
3. Moringa leaf powder has been effective at reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, which means it lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and improves protection against cellular damage.
4. Bitter melon extract, researchers believe bitter melon contains substances that cause decreases in blood glucose and appetite suppression. In this way, it behaves similarly to insulin.Researchers believe bitter melon contains substances that cause decreases in blood glucose and appetite suppression. In this way, it behaves similarly to insulin. Another study from 2008, suggests bitter melon improves glucose intolerance and suppresses blood glucose levels after meal consumption in animal studies.
5. Besides those lowering blood sugar ingredients, to prevent yourself from diabetes, change your plain sugar to healthy natural sweetener should be a good solution for everyone, because natural sweeteners won't affect blood sugar. Monk fruit extract is a power sweetener for diabetes. Is is derived from the pulp of the fruit and is used to sweeten foods and beverages without the calories of sugar. In addition, the extract appears to lower both blood sugar and blood lipids in experimental models of animal diabetes.The active sweet substances appear to be the mogrosides which are about 2- 300 times the as sweet as table sugar. The mogrosides also function as antioxidants, potentially limiting the oxidative damage caused by high levels of blood glucose.
If any of our articles are helpful to you, please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends.