Product Name:Green Tea extract
Latin Name:Gamellia sinensis
Active ingredient:Tea Polyphenol / EGCG
Appearance:Brown-red to white fine powder
Test method: HPLC UV
Part of Plant Used: Leaf
Extract Method: Ethanol & Water
Specifications: EGCG: 20%-98%, Tea polyphenol: 20%-98%,Catechin: 30%-90%,Echinepica:90%~98%
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the major catechin accounting for 59% of the total catechins in green tea, is a powerful antioxidant as well as an antiangiogenic and antitumor agent. EGCG has been studied for its role in the chemoprevention of a wild range of cancers, including liver, stomach, skin, lung, mammary gland and colon cancers. Study results show that EGCG is able to induce apoptosis, promote cell growth arrest and block carcinogenesis by affecting signal transduction pathways. Moreover, EGCG exhibits inhibition against a variety of viruses, including HCV, HIV-1, HBV, HSV-1, HSV-2, EBV, adenovirus, influenza virus and enterovirus, as well as several enzymes, including DNMTs, proteases and DHFR.
Function of green tea extract
(1) It is hypolipidemic,keeping fit, diabetes Prevention.
(2) Lower blood pressure, blood clotting, lowering blood pressure, weight loss.
(3) Prevention of atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular disease.
(4) Lowering blood sugar, diabetes control, Sterilization.
(5) Control hepatitis, fatty liver, anti-aging and enhancing immune function.
(6) Anti-allergy, flu prevention, prevent fractures.
Application of green tea extract
1.As Food natural antioxidants: either in Antioxidizing, security, or use cost, Tea polyphenol is obviously better than synthetic antioxidants, eg: BHA, BHT, TBHQ, PG and VE, VC and etc.
2.As cosmetic and fine additive for daily chemicals: has strong antimicrobial function and suppression enzyme action. So, it can combat skin disease, Skin allergy, wipe off skin pigments, prevent carious teeth, dental plaque, dental arthritis and halitosis etc.