98% Pure Quercetin Powder Supplement
√ Treatment of chronic bronchitis
√ Prevent cardiovascular disease
√ Decreasing blood pressure and blood fat
Quercetin is a type of plant-based chemical, or phytochemical, known as a flavonoid (see also Phytochemicals). Good sources include apples, onions, teas, red wines, and many other foods. Quercetin is also available as a dietary supplement. Quercetin appears to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It has been promoted as being effective against a wide variety of diseases, including cancer. While some early lab results appear promising, as of yet there is no reliable clinical evidence that quercetin can prevent or treat cancer in humans.
1.Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest coughing, it can also be used as anti-asthmatic.
2. Quercetin has anticancer activity, inhibits PI3-kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP Kinase activity, reducescancer cell growth via type II estrogen receptors.
3.Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells.
4. Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body. 5, Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction.
5. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
2. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
3.As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.