Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan, is a dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine indigenous to the southern reaches of China, northern Vietnam, southern Korea and Japan. Jiaogulan is best known as an herbal medicine reputed to have powerful antioxidant and adaptogenic effects purported to increase longevity. Pharmacological research has indicated a number of therapeutic qualities of Jiaogulan, such as lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress, improving memory and preventing hair loss.
1. Lower blood pressure, blood fat, lowering blood sugar.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis, inhibition of thrombosis, the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
3. Sedative-cultivation, aging, improve mental activity, enhance brain function.
4. Activation of normal human cells, inhibition of fat, spleen and stomach, fatigue solutions, has sedative, hypnotic, anti-stress effect, treatment of migraine headaches.
5. Anti-cancer anti-cancer, inhibiting kill cancer cells.
6. Eliminate the toxic side effects of hormone drugs.
7. Anti-inflammatory. Intestinal, gastric ulcer and swollen ulcer.
8. Particularly significant effect of constipation, while some black hair and beauty.
1.Applied in food field, a series of gynostemma tea and drinks are brought to the market
2.Applied in health product field, to adjust blood pressure and strengthen the immune system