Natural Free Sample Plant Extract 5% 10% Rosmarinic Acid Rosemary Extract Powder
Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody and perennial herb. It has fragrant, evergreen and needle-like leaves. Otherwise, the flowers with many lind of color, such as white, pink, purple and blue. Rosmarinus is native to the Mediterranean region.
Rosemary is a remedy for digestion problems, including heartburn, intestinal gas (flatulence), liver and gallbladder complaints and loss of appetite. It is also play a certain role in treating headache, high blood pressure and reducing age-related memory loss.
Function of Rosmary Extract
1.As natural antioxidant, it's antioxidant activity is higher than VE;
2. It provides protection to the brain cells from the effects of aging process and enhances
3. Rosemary extract is well known to protect skin cells that prevent age-related changes in
skin such as wrinkles and the formation of dark spots, protects the skin cells from the damage
caused by aging and thus delay the occurrence of wrinkles and sagging skin.
4. It promotes the activities of some vital enzymes of our body that helps in flushing out of toxic
substances from the body system;
5. Rosemary is rich in vitamin C. Upon consumption, it enables the body's immune system to become stronger and active. It prevents the growth of infectious agents, both internal and external. So one may even say that it helps prevent the infamous common cold.
Application of Rosmary extract
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in health product field, be made into tablets, capsules, suppositories or others to enhance immunity and resistance to fatigue;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, can be made into creams, soaps, essential oils, cleaning agents.