Celery has been used for many years in Ayurvedic medicine for treatment of ailments such as colds, flu and water retention. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, celery seed is rich is several compounds that produce health benefits such as flavonoids, which are antioxidants, and coumarins, which act as blood thinners. In addition, celery seed in also rich in linoleic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid. These compounds create several medicinal benefits associated with celery seed consumption.
Apigenin is found in high amounts in parsley, thyme peppermint. Apigenin is also found in a number of herbs, including chamomile, lemon balm, perilla, vervain, and yarrow.
Men ease the muscle pain, especially pain due to nervous tension, on the lower back pain is also helpful. The same effect can also calm headaches, neuralgia, toothache and earache.
Reduce the burn, blisters, inflamed wounds, ulcers and more. Help improve eczema, acne, herpes, psoriasis, hypersensitive skin, and general allergies. Heal broken capillaries, increase flexibility, and itchy skin dry and easy to excellent.
1. With the function of lowering blood pressure and blood fat;
2. With the function of self-possession and calm the nerves;
3. With the function of nourishing the blood, it can supply blood loss of women caused by menses.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.Function