Agaricus blazei (aka Brazil mushroom), native to Brazil and Peru,Its fruit body tastes good and it is a kind of edible mushroom with high contents of protein and sugar. Every 100 grams of dried mushroom contains 40-45% crude protein, 38-45% sugar, 18.3% amino acids, 5-7% crude ash, 3-4% crude fat. Besides, it also contains vitamin B1, B2. It can help to treat cancer, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, ongoing liver disease, bloodstream disorders and digestive problems. Other uses include prevention of heart disease, osteoporosis and stomach ulcers. It is also used to boost metabolism, enhance the immune system and to relieve physical and emotional stress.
1. Regulate immunity and enhance metabolism
2. Anti-tumor and anti-cancer
3. Preventing cardiovascular diseases, benefiting spleen and kidney and treating atherosclerosis
4. Promoting the human immunity system
5. It can protect livers, lower the enzyme(CPT), prolong the life, calm the nerves, strengthen the stomach, improve looks and so on
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-tumor, anti-cancer and preventing cardiovascular disease, it is widely used in pharmaceutical field
2. As the raw material of product for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the immunity, widely used in health industry