Antioxidant Green Tea Extract, Polyphenol/Catechins/,EGCG/L-Theanine Wholesale
Green tea, native to China and India, has been consumed and hailed for its health benefits for centuries globally, but has only recently gained popularity in the US.
Tea is considered the most consumed beverage in the world behind water, however 78% of the tea consumed worldwide is black and only about 20% is green.
All types of tea except herbal tea are brewed from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis bush. The level of oxidation of the leaves determines the type of tea.
Green tea is made from un-oxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea (with white tea the least) and therefore contains one of the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
Green tea was used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid digestion, improve heart and mental health and regulate body temperature. Recent studies have shown green tea can potentially have positive effects on everything from weight loss to liver disorders to type 2 diabetes.
Benefits of green tea extract
· High in Antioxidants
· May Promote Heart Health
· Good for the brain
· Might benefit liver function
· May reduce the risk of cancer
· Its components may be good for the skin
· Can help with weight loss
· May benefit exercise performance and recovery
· May help lower blood sugar
· Easy to add to your diet
Application of green tea extract
1. Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical additive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin.
Technical Data Sheet