Views:4 Author:Ellie Publish Time: 2019-05-30 Origin:Site
Anti-aging and wrinkle
Skin aging is a complex progressive metamorphosis process, which is mainly divided into two forms: natural aging and photoaging. Natural aging is an endogenous procedural process, determined by factors within the body, the influence of major genetic factors, which occurs with age and is irresistible. It is characterized by fine wrinkles, sagging skin, dryness and Rough. Photoaging is a structural and functional change caused by long-term repeated exposure of the skin to the sun's ultraviolet rays.
At present, the main role of Chinese herbal medicine in anti-aging cosmetics is as follows:
(1) Enhance the proliferation and metabolism of cells. Promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin;
(2) scavenging free radicals and anti-oxidation;
(3) moisturizing and repairing the skin barrier;
(4) Absorb ultraviolet rays or shield ultraviolet rays.
Among the commonly used Chinese herbal medicines are the following:
(1) The ginseng saponin contained in ginseng has remarkable cell growth activity and can be used as an epidermal growth factor, and also has an antioxidant activity by activating an oxidoreductase activity in the human body, thereby preventing skin aging;
(2) Pueraria lobata extract can delay skin aging and reduce fine lines;
(3) Grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidins, which is a new type of high-efficiency antioxidant. Its antioxidant activity is 50 times that of vitamin E and 20 times that of vitamin C. It can effectively remove excess free radicals in the human body and has a delay. The role of aging and enhancing immunity;
(4) Tea extracts Tea polyphenols can inhibit skin lipid peroxidation, scavenge free radicals, can enter human cells, clear or reduce secondary pigmentation, chloasma, age spots, wrinkles, etc., thus slowing down The role of skin aging;
(5) Flavonoids in Ginkgo biloba extract also have anti-aging effects and promote microcirculation;
(6) Salvia miltiorrhiza extract can promote the proliferation of collagen, enhance the metabolism of skin dermis, and also have antioxidant properties, which can be used in rejuvenating anti-wrinkle cosmetics.
Acne, commonly known as acne, is a common skin disease in adolescents and is a chronic inflammation of the hair follicle sebaceous glands. It is caused by sebaceous glands and pores caused by various reasons, resulting in poor seb flow.
At present, the main mechanism of action of anti-acne traditional Chinese medicine cosmetics is to dissolve sebum, accelerate sebum excretion, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-sex hormone activities. Among the commonly used Chinese herbal medicines are the following:
(1) Wormwood extract and artemisia annua have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities and can be used for anti-acne treatment;
(2) The shikonin contained in comfrey can promote the proliferation of granulation tissue, and can obviously accelerate the healing of wounds, and has good curative effect on acne;
(3) Astragalus extract Baicalin has anti-inflammatory and anti-metamorphic effects. With a wide spectrum of antibacterial spectrum, the cosmetics made from the extract of Astragalus membranaceus have a good therapeutic effect on the dermatological disease, which contains benzoic acid. It can prevent keratinocytes from sticking to each other and make closed acne into open acne, which is better for mixed infections;
(4) Tanshinone in Salvia miltiorrhiza has anti-androgenic activity, is highly sensitive to Acne Bacillus, and is anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory, suitable for all kinds of acne;
(5) Atractylodes sinensis extract against Staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis