Views:4 Author:Ellie Publish Time: 2019-05-27 Origin:Site
Part 1 ----Whitening and Freckle
With the rapid development of the world economy, people's living standards have gradually improved, and higher and higher requirements have been placed on the quality and performance of cosmetics. The beauty cosmetics with Chinese herbal medicine ingredients as the main products are increasingly favored by consumers.
Starting from the function of Chinese herbal medicine in cosmetics, it is classified, and its efficacy and application in cosmetics are summarized, which lays a foundation for the further development and application of Chinese herbal medicine in the field of cosmetics.
Whitening & Freckle
The factors that determine skin color are mainly pigments such as melanin, melanin, and erythropoietin, as well as skin thickness, subcutaneous blood vessels, and light scattering. Melanin is a key factor in determining skin color. When melanin is increased, the skin changes from light brown to black. The mechanism of melanin formation: in vivo, tyrosine is oxidized by tyrosinase to become dopa, and then oxidized to dopaquinone by tyrosine oxidase, which is then oxidized to 5,6-dihydroxyindole and finally polymerized into melanin.
At present, the natural whitening agent derived from traditional Chinese medicine mainly achieves the effect of whitening and freckle by promoting blood circulation to improve skin color, reducing melanin content and directly whitening, anti-oxidation to protect skin color and inhibit melanocyte proliferation. The Chinese herbal medicines commonly used in whitening and freckle cosmetics mainly include the following:
(1) The active ingredients in white peony, atractylodes, white and white aconite have a blood-activating effect and can be used as an additive for whitening mask;
(2) Cordyceps sinensis has the effect of improving skin wrinkles on the human face;
(3) Aloe vera contains a large amount of aloin, vitamin B2, B6, B12 and various amino acids, and its cosmetic effect is good;
(4) The tea polyphenols contained in the tea have the effect of inhibiting the activity of chrominase;
(5) Baicalin in Astragalus also has the effect of inhibiting chromogenic activity;
(6) The active ingredient in seabuckthorn has the effect of treating chloasma;
(7) Pomegranate polyphenols and anthocyanins contained in pomegranate are good tyrosinase one foot, which can be used in whitening and cumin cream;
(8) Ganoderma lucidum extract can be made into Ganoderma lucidum cream, which has the effect of whitening and anti-wrinkle;
(9) Winter melon extract has a strong inhibitory effect on melanocyte and tyrosinase activity, which can reduce melanin production.
The nutrients contained in pearls can promote the metabolism of skin cells, inhibit the growth of lipofuscin, enhance the vitality and elasticity of skin cells, and keep the skin soft and white.