Arthritis Remedy Devil's Claw Extract Harpagophytum Procumbens Harpagoside 3-5%
Devil's claw is a perennial shrub that is native to Southern Africa. It has lush foliage and red flowers. It is named Devil's claw because of tiny hooks that cover its fruit. Devil's claw has branching roots and shoots. Secondary roots (called tubers) grow out of the main roots. It is the roots and tubers that are used to treat certain maladies.
(1) It was used for as a tonic to relieve arthritis, rheumatism, reduce fever, ease sore muscles, and to reduce cholesterol.
(2) Fever, rheumatoid arthritis, skin disease,gallbladder, pancreas, stomach and kidneys troubles
(3) It is used as tea for improving digestion.
(4) It is also used to cleanse the lymph system and to remove toxins from the blood.
(5) It is used to improve digestion, as the bitter taste of devil's claw tea is thought to stimulate digestive juices.
(6) The primary use of devil's claw today is for conditions that cause inflammation and pain such as back pain,neck pain,rheumatoid arthritis,osteoarthritis,tendinitis
(1). Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
(2). Applied in the health product field;
(3). Applied in the pharmaceutical field.