Product Name:Siberian Ginseng Extract
Appearance:yellow brown fine powder
Test Method:HPLC/ UV
Eleutherococcus senticosus is a species of small, woody shrub in the family Araliaceae native to Northeastern Asia. It is often colloquially referred to as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero or ciwujia. Due to its medicinal properties, it is often called an “adaptogen.” This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress, similar in function to ginseng root (hence the name).
In addition to being used as an adaptogen, Siberian ginseng is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels such as high blood pressure, low blood pressure, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), and rheumatic heart disease. It regulates blood circulation, improves brain's blood supply, relieves insomnia and inflamation. It is believed to have anti-aging properties.
Function of siberian ginseng extract
1. Dilate blood vessels, lower blood pressure, anti-platelet aggregation , improve blood characteristics and microcirculation.
2. Improve blood characteristics hyperlipidemia and hyperviscosity .
3. The excitatory and inhibitory nerve function bidirectional adjustment; sedation, a decrease in spontaneous activity , hypnotic , anticonvulsant .
4. With fatigue on clinical and promoting the role of the male reproductive system health .
5. Treatment of depression , cerebral thrombosis , high cholesterol, bottom blood pressure, coronary heart disease , diabetes, leukopenia. Qi and spleen, kidney and nerves.
6. Used for spleen deficiency , weakness , fatigue, loss of appetite, waist and knee pain , insomnia.
Application of siberian ginseng extract
1. Applied in cosmetics field.
2. Applied in health products field.