Ashwagandha Root Extract Withanolides 5%
Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry or winter cherry,is aplant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family, traditionally used as a herb in Ayurvedic medicine.
Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver disease.It is believed to improve thinking ability, decrease pain and swelling (inflammation)and slow down aging. It is also used for fertility problems in men and women and to increase sexual desire.
Ashwagandha can be applied to the skin to relieve wounds, backache, and one-sided paralysis (hemiplegia).
Ashwagandha Root Extract Benifits:
√ An Ancient Medicinal Herb
√ Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
√ Reduce Cortisol Levels
√ Reduce Stress and Anxiety
√ Reduce Symptoms of Depression
√ Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men
√ Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
√ Reduce Inflammation
√ Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
√ Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
1. Ashwagandha is recognized as having significant antioxidant and immune-enhancing functions.
2. Ashwagandha extract and other plants with aphrodisiac effect (such as coffee, Turner grass, guarana fruit, Kava root and Chinese Epimedium, etc.) can be processed into the treatment of male erectile dysfunction drug.
3. Ashwagandha also excellent sedation has been used to induce sleep.
4. Ashidone lactone anti-inflammatory effect can inhibit the growth of cancer cells can also be used for chronic inflammation such as lupus and rheumatism, reduce leucorrhea, improve sexual function, etc., but also help the rehabilitation of chronic diseases.
1. Treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2. Improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3. Enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy - regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced - a great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism - best source for antioxidants and hormonal forerunners - maintains necessary bodily functions - protects the immunity cells that are subjected to chemicals that may prevent the cells to work properly.
4. Ashwagandha extract can be used for health care ingredient to sex enhancement supplements.
Technical Data Sheet