Chlorogenic Acid Powder Eucommia Ulmoides Oliver Extract Eucommia Extract
√ Loweer blood pressure
√ Resistant tumour
√ Tonic for liver and kidney
√ Oxdiation resistance
√ Diminishes inflammation
Eucommia has been widely cultivated in East Asian countries for its reported health properties in both its leaves and bark. In fact, this rare and unusual tree is second only to ginseng in traditional Chinese healthcare practices, where it is thought to be a longevity herb that helps restore balance to the body. The leaves are believed to help support healthy blood pressure already within a normal range. In animal feed supplement area, Eucommia leaf extract is believed to improve animal digestibility and health, decrease blood fat and has a broad-spectrum antimicrobial,anti-stress, antioxidant, free radical scavenging ability, it can also enhance immunity of animal .
Functions of Eucommia Extract
1. Has antihypertensive effects: Chlorogenic acid has significant antihypertensive effect, which is smooth, and non-toxic without side effects.
2. Has anti-tumor effects: Modern pharmacological experiments show that chlorogenic acid has the effects of anti-cancer and tumor suppressor.
3. Has the effects of strengthening Kidney and enhancing immune function: experimental results show that chlorogenic acid can excite pituitary and adrenal cortex system and can enhance the function of the adrenal cortex.
4. Is Antioxidant, anti-aging, against free radicals, promoting metabolism
5. Chlorogenic acid has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effects. It decreases blood pressure and increases white blood cells and gastric peristalsis and secretion significantly.
6. Other functions: diuretic, gallbladder, blood fat, fetus protection.
Application of Eucommia Extract
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
Eucommia Extract As Animal Additive
1.Prevention and treatment of diseases;
2.Eucommia chlorogenic acid can increase the survival rate of piglets;
3.Promote growth: improve the feed conversion rate of livestock and poultry;
4.Improve digestion: stimulate the secretion of bile and pancreatic juice; improve the activity of digestive enzymes, promote digestion and absorption;
5.Promote the consumption of livestock and poultry: it has a special aromatic smell;
6.Synergistic ability: synergistic effect with enzyme preparations, organic acids, and common antibiotics;
7.Improve the water quality and flavor of the meat;
8.Substituted feed additives and leather red hair products.
Increasing pig feed conversion rate of 7-15%, birth rate of 6-11%
For cows: a comprehensive replacement for antibiotics.
1.Significantly reduce the number of somatic cells in cows and milk;
2.Comprehensive prevention of recessive clinical mastitis and endometritis;
3.Improve the quality of dairy products;
4.Reduce the occurrence of foot-and-mouth disease, prolong the milk production period, and increase milk production.