Baobab has a long history of being a reliable and safe traditional herbal medicine in Africa. Perhaps it is one of the most unique plant varieties in Africa, given its exceptional nutritional profile and attributes as well as its innate market appeal. The fruit pulp of Baobab is known for its rich antioxidant activity, more than six times more effective compared to blueberries. Because of this market appeal, Baobab has turned into a novel ingredient for many products, from the food industry, nutraceuticals, botanical industry and cosmetic industry. However, to commercially introduce Baobab to the public, it has to be modified in such as way that the public can effortlessly add it on their daily dietary plan. For this reason, Baobab extract is created to address these particular necessities.
1. Baobab Fruit's Benefits for the Skin.
2. Baobab fruit rich in Vitamin C and Glycemic Control to Support Your Weight Loss Efforts.
3. Baobab – A Preventive Treatment for Heart Disease and Varicose Veins.
4. Baobab Fruit – A Natural Liver Cleanser and Detoxifier.
5. Powerhouse of Minerals.
5 Baobab is rich in Antioxidants!
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.