Detailed Description of Tannic Acid
Tannic acid is in a class of chemicals called tannins, which are found in many plants. Tannic acid refers to tannins that can be dissolved in water, as opposed to the other type, or condensed tannins.
According to Cornell University Department of Animal Science, tannins are a group of compounds known as plant polyphenols, which cause proteins to bind and form complexes. Tannins are found in many of the foods you eat, including fruits, teas, wine and edible grasses.
Function of Tannic Acid
1. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid has the function of antioxidant and antimicrobial;
2. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal system function;
3. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid With the function of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid With the function of dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification;
5. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid With the function of enhancing immunity.
Application of Tannic Acid
1. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid are applied in food additives, gallic acid can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
2. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid are applied in cosmetic industry,as cosmetic ingredients,gallic acid used as active ingredients of skin care products;
3. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid are Widely applied in pharmaceutical grade,as pharmaceutical ingredients;
4. Gallnuts Extract Tannic Acid are applied in dyes, chemicals and organic synthesis, as well as in the analysis of rare metals.