Product Name: Vitamin b12
CAS No. 68-19-9
Molecular Formula : C63H88CoN14O14P
Molecular Weight : 1355.38
Appearance: Dark red crystaline powder
Function : Eseential nutrients.
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin b12 Methylcobalamin also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12.(Cobalamin).
Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
Function of Vitamin B12
1. Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to anemia and neurological disorders.
Can be used in infant food, usage of 10 ~ 30 mu g/kg;
In strengthening pinocytosis usage is 2 ~ 6 mu g/kg.
2. Vitamin B12 can treat nutritional and pregnancy anemia.
3. Vitamin B12 can treat nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain.
4. Itamin B12 can treat uncontrolled hemorrhagic anemia, neuralgia and obstructive diseases.
Vitamin b17 can be used as food coloring agents in ham, sausage, ice cream, fish sauce and so on.
As feed nutrition fortifier, have the function of the anemia, anemia of pernicious anemia, nutritional anemia, parasites are effective dosage of 15 to 30 mg/t
Vitamin B12 is generally known as hematopoietic vitamin, with excellent effect of skin regeneration, cell regeneration and blood generation it is an important component of the promotion of human metabolism. It can solve some skin problems as follows:
1. Skin tired, dull, dry skin and other issues;
2. Significantly dilute the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles arising due to increasing age;
3. After the repair sun, autumn and winter cold, dry skin caused by swelling, peeling, pain;
4. Pock marks, mosquito bite scars, burns burn scars;
5. After use cosmetic surgery to avoid scarring.