What is Walnut Extract ?
A walnut is a seed from a tree in the genus Juglans. Technically, a walnut is a drupe, not a nut, since it takes the form of a fruit enclosed by a fleshy outer layer which parts to reveal a thin shell with a seed inside. As walnuts age on the tree, the outer shell dries and pulls away, leaving the shell and seed behind. Whether you call it a nut or a drupe, walnuts can pose risks to people with allergies, so use them with caution in cooking. It is a good idea to get in the habit of disclosing all of the ingredients in a dish to cope with allergy concerns and dietary restrictions. The Juglans genus is extremely large and well distributed. The trees have simple, pinnately compound leaves with resinous spots. The odor of the resin is quite distinctive, and the resin can be harmful to plants grown underneath walnut trees, which is why the ground under them tends to be bare. Representative trees can be found all over the world, although they are primarily concentrated in the Northern hemisphere. Walnuts are also found growing in Africa and the Southern reaches of the Americas. The nuts have been used in both sweet and savory dishes for centuries, with some species being more favored than others.
1. Prevent artherosclerosis.
2. Lower cholesterol levels and treat gall-stone and lurinary stone.
3. Treat dermatitis and eczema.
4. Anti-oxidation and anti-aging, skin nourishing.
5. Improve the acuity of vision and blacken the hair, strengthening feet and waist power.
6. Have the effect on women's physical recovery.
1. Walnut Powder as raw materials of drugs for lowering blood sugar and high blood cholesterol, enhancing immunity, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. Walnut Powder as the raw material of product for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the immunity, widely used in health industry;
3. Walnut Powder as the variety of beverages, food additives, widely used in food industry.