Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Paiticle size: Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying: ≤5%
Heavy metals: <10ppm
Total Plate Count: <10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)
Yeast & Mold: <300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)
Agaricus mushroom is being popularly used all over the world. Researchers have isolated
a number of immunity enhancing and anti-cancer, anti-tumor fractions from agaricus
mushrooms, and have shown agaricus to be the most effective mushroom in a study
comparing effects with Shiitake, Maitake, Reishi, Phellinus and other fungi. Fractions
identified with immunity effects include: Polysaccharides, Beta-Glucan and RNA-Protein
1.The main medicinal properties of this mushroom are anti-tumor and immune enhancement.
2.Its known effect in treatment of cancer, AIDS, high cholesterol, high blood pressure,
and many others.
3.It has been identified by scientists to be an immune system enhance with strong anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties.
4. Agaricus bisporus is believed to reduce blood cholesterol levels, cure digestive and circulatory disorders.
5. Prevent peptic ulcer and osteoporosis, improve the quality of life of diabetics, and fight emotional and physical stress.
6. Agaricus bisporus has also been found to exhibit antioxidant properties.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.