Views:9 Author:Ellie Publish Time: 2019-08-01 Origin:Site
Of all the fungi that have anticancer effects, the most striking is the chage mushroom . It is a medicinal fungus born on birch trees. This fungus is extremely active and will continuously absorb the nutrients of birch. Therefore, it has a strong anti-cancer effect and has obvious inhibitory effects on various tumor cells. It can prevent cancer cells from metastasizing, recurring, enhancing immunity and promoting health.
Product name: Chaga Extract
English name: Chaga Mushroom Extract
Source: Russian Inoqqus obliquus
Appearance: brown powder.
Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides 30%, 40%, Betulin 1%-2%
Detection method: UV/HPLC
Product specifications: 15% polysaccharide, 2% betulin
Main functions: treatment of diabetes, anti-cancer, prevention of AIDS, anti-aging, etc.
The Main Function
As a medicinal fungus for treating diseases in the Russian folk, it is a pure Chinese medicine and is a health functional food in the 21st century. Long-term animal experiments and clinical trials have shown that the use of Inonotus obliquus has no side effects, the main functions are as follows:
1) Treat diabetes. The cure rate of diabetes mellitus to Mongolian Komsomlshi pharmaceutical company is 93%.
2) Anticancer effect. It has obvious inhibitory effects on various tumor cells (such as breast cancer, lip cancer, stomach cancer, subadenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, and Hawkins lymphoma). Prevent cancer cells from metastasizing, recurring, enhancing immunity and promoting health. It is also used for radiotherapy and chemotherapy in patients with malignant tumors to enhance the tolerance of patients and reduce side effects.
3) Fight against AIDS. It has a significant inhibitory effect on AIDS.
4) Anti-aging. Eliminate free radicals in the body, protect cells, prolong the divisional generation of passage cells, increase cell life and promote metabolism, thus effectively delaying aging, long-term use can prolong life.
5) Effectively inhibit infectious viruses. Can prevent colds.
6) Prevent high blood pressure. It has been reported that P. obliquus is not only a tonic, but also a blood cleanser and a pain reliever.
7) Improve and prevent allergic cortex.
8) It has obvious therapeutic effects on hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and nephritis. It also has therapeutic effects on vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal disorders.
In September 2013, scientists from the Victor Institute of Novosibirsk pointed out that three different mushrooms can be used to develop antiretroviral drugs, but the B. obliquus mushroom has a unique effect. The results show that the mushroom has low toxicity and strong antiviral effect, and it will effectively treat influenza, smallpox and AIDS. However, experts at the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Research Center in New York, USA, said that there are no clinical tests showing that B. obliquus is a safe or effective disease prevention drug.
Main Applications And Chemical Composition
Can be widely used in oral liquids, tablets, soft capsules, beverages, cosmetics, food and other fields.
The chemical constituents of birch velvet are more than 215 kinds of polysaccharides, birch algae, betulin, and various triterpenoids. It can effectively target hormonal and immune system disorders and fight cancerous tumors. growing up. The test results of Chaga found that the SOD (superoxide dissolving enzyme) contained in it was 55 times that of Ganoderma lucidum, 23 times that of Brazilian mushrooms, 318 times that of mulberry yellow, 25 times that of Hericium erinaceus, and 31 times that of Maitake mushroom. Water-soluble polysaccharides such as 1,3-1,6-β-glucan are as high as 55.6 mg/g.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, and away from heat.
Shelf life: two years
Packing: double-layer plastic bag for internal use, cardboard drum for external use (25 kg/barrel)