Red Yeast Rice Extract Powder 1%~4%
Red yeast rice powder is made by fermenting a type of yeast namedMonascuspurpureus over red rice. In Chinese medicine, Monascus purpureus is used to promote blood circulation, soothe upset stomach, and invigorate the function of the spleen, a body organ that destroys old blood cells and filters foreign substances.
Red Yeast Rice P.E contains some ingredients, including monacolins, substances, which often used to inhibit
cholesterol synthesis. Monacolin K, the main ingredient of Red Yeast Rice P.E, is a potent inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. Red yeast rice was described in an ancient Chinese list of drugs as useful for improving blood circulation and for alleviating indigestion and diarrhea.
Recently, Red Yeast Rice P.E has been developed by Chinese and American scientists as a product to lower blood lipids, including cholesterol and triglycerides. Red Yeast Rice P.E is also used in China for over 1,000 years for medicinal purposes. Red Yeast Rice P.Ecan be used to lower blood pressure and total cholesterol. Red Yeast Rice P.E is the product of yeast grown on rice.Moreover, Red Yeast Rice P.E is also able to improve blood circulation and benefiting stomach. It can reduce the occurring of Alzheimer's disease.
Functions of Red Yeast Rice Extract
1. Decrease LDL cholesterol and rise HDL cholesterol without side effects, and inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the liver by inhibiting the action of HMG-CoA reductase which is known to raise cholesterol levels to keep cholesterol levels in check.
2. Support healthy blood pressure levels, balance blood sugar, lower serum lipid levels, improve blood circulation, and promote cardiovascular health;
3. Promote healthy spleen and stomach function;
4. Benefit for bone health and function;
5. Improve digestion, promote normal cell growth, and slow down the aging process.