Emodin Rhubarb Extract Rhein 10-99% Chrysophanic Acid (HPLC) 481-74-3
Treatment of diabetic nephropathy
Rhubarb has an illustrious history of inclusion in many laxative preparations. It is generally considered a mild laxative that produce a soft stool 6-10 hours after ingestion. Rhubarb is especially well suited for children since it is very mild in action. Rhubarb Root has a purgative action for use in the treatment
of constipation, but also has an astringent effect too. therefore, has a truly cleansing action upon the gut, removing debris and then astringing with antiseptic properties as well. The primary chemical constituents of Rhubarb include anthraquinones,that contribute to the laxative and purgative properties of Rhubarb Chineseresearch is investigating Rhubarb's ability to possibly inhibit cancer cells.
Function of Emodin Rhubarb Extract Rhein
1. Rhubarb Root Extract is shown to improve digestion and increase the appetite.
2. Rhubarb Root Extract also helps heal ulcers, alleviate disorders of the spleen and colon, relieve constipation and help heal hemorrhoids and bleeding in the upper digestive tract.
3. Anti tumor activity and antibacterial activity also have immunosuppression, cathartic and anti-inflammatory effection.
Application of Emodin Rhubarb Extract Rhein
1. As the raw materials of drugs for cooling blood, detoxification and relaxing the bowels, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products for improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea , it is mainly used in health product industry