Monk Fruit Extract Luo Han Guo Sweetener Mogroside V 20%~50%
A perfect low calorie, all natural sweetener. A superior alternative to other sweeteners;
The aftertaste is sweet, without any bitterness.
Non GMO Project Verified
Source of Antioxidants
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly And More!
Factory Best Selling Sweetener Monk Fruit Extract Powder for Diabetes
The Monk fruit plant is cultivated for its fruit, whose extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and has been used as a low-calorie sweetener. The sweet taste of the fruit comes mainly from mogrosides, a group of triterpene glycosides that make up about 1% of the flesh of the fresh fruit.Through solvent extraction, a powder containing 80% mogrosides can be obtained, the main one being mogroside-5 (esgoside). It is used for Traditional Chinese medicine and applies to cure disease, such as high blood pressure, pulmonary tuberculosis, asthma, gastritis,whooping cough, acute & chronic tracheitis and acute & chronic tonsillitis, etc. Luo Han Guo fruit and its extract are dual-use in therapeutic and health products. At present, Luo Han Guo is allowed to use as a food additive in these countries: Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Europea, USA (GRAS Approved) , Australia and China, etc.
Benefits of monk fruit extract
1. Used in Traditional Chinese medicine for colds,coughs,sore throats,gastrointestinal
disorder,as well as blood purifier
2.Antioxidant,scavenging free radical activity,Improve immunity.
3.It’s stable,non-fermentable additive ideal for diabetics,as it is easily soluble in water
without any sediment, and contains 80% or more mogrosides which is 300times sweeter
than cane sugar and much more lower in calories (Zero calories ingredient).
4. Contains high amounts of amino acid,fructose,vitamins and minerals.
Application of Monk fruit extract
1. Mogroside V Applied in phamaceutical field, monk fruit extract is used as phamaceutical
raw material to treat injuries from fall, infectious hepatitis and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis.
2. Mogroside V Applied in healthcare field, monk fruit extract is used in the health products to
nourish brain, protect liver and improve sleep quality.
3. Mogroside V Applied in comestics, monk fruit extract is used to promote skin metabolism and
make skin more tender and firm.
4. Mogroside V Applied in food & beverage ingredients.
Technical Data Sheet