Product Name:Broccoli extract
Botanical Source:Brassica oleracea L
Active Ingredient: Sulforaphane
Appearance: Light yellow brown powder
CAS No.: 4487-93-7
Natural Broccoli Extract Powder Broccoli Sprout Extract Sulforaphane
√ Maintain a healthy weight.
√ Promote lung health.
Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family, and is closely related to cauliflower. Its cultivation originated in Italy. Broccolo, its Italian name, means "cabbage sprout." Because of its different components, broccoli provides a range of tastes and textures, from soft and flowery (the floret) to fibrous and crunchy (the stem and stalk). Broccoli contains glucosinolates, phytochemicals which break down to compounds called indoles and isothiocyanates (such as sulphoraphane). Broccoli also contains the carotenoid, lutein. Broccoli is an excellent source of the vitamins K, C, and A, as well as folate and fiber. Broccoli is a very good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
Function of Broccoli Extract
1.Sulforaphane can be used for clearing the harmful bacteria of lungs.
2.Sulforaphane has the function of anti-inflammatory and relieving pain from arthritis.
3. Sulforaphane can quickly start the body's healing system, detoxification system, conditioning the five internal organs, balance, repair damaged organs, sulforaphane has the effect of the prevention and treatment of gout.
4. Sulforaphane can be used for anti-cancer and can effectively prevent gastric ulcer, atrophic gastritis transforming to gastric cancer.
5. The extract made from broccoli sprouts may prevent skin cancer when applied directly to the skin.
6. Broccoli (Broccoli extract) could promote lung health.
7. Sulforaphane is a long-lasting anti-oxidant and detoxifier, and to contribute to the integrity of cells, promoting the body's immune defense systems for overall health and well being.
Application of of Broccoli Extract
1.As foood and beverage ingredients
2.As healthy product ingredients
3.As Nutrition supplements ingredients
4.As pharmaceutical industry& general drugs ingredents