Introduction of Rhodiola Rosea Extract Rosea Rosavins 5%
√ Promotes higher levels of ATP
√ Supports cellular energy production
√ Has a beneficial effect on physical performance
√ Improves measures of mental performance
√ Enhancing immunity and delaying aging;
√ Resisting radiation and tumor;
Rhodiola rosea (commonly golden root, rose root or arctic root) is a perennial flowering plant in the family Crassulaceae, native to cold regions of Europe, Asia and Alaska.Rhodiola is used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity; and as a so-called “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. It is also used for improving athletic performance, shortening recovery time after long workouts, improving sexual function, for depression and for heart disorders such as irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol. It is believed that rhodiola root can prevent cancer, tuberculosis, diabetes, liver damage, cold and flu, slower aging, improve hearing, strengthen the nervous system and enhance immunity. Salidroside (rhodioloside) and rosavin extracted from rhodiola show antidepressant and anxiolytic properties.Rhodiola rosea extract is thought to be quite safe. There are no known contraindications or interactions with other drugs/herbs, but there is some potential for allergic reactions in some individuals.
Function of Rhodiola Rosea Extract Rosea Rosavins 5%
1. To improve immunity and enhance physical fitness;
2. To improve hematopoietic function;
3. Anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, lowering blood sugar and anti-virus effects;
4. To prevent against altitude sickness, etc.
Application of Rhodiola Rosea Extract Rosea Rosavins 5%
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.