Product Name: Phytase Enzyme
Appearance:Off-white fine powder
CAS NO: 37288-11-2
Factory Supplier Feed Additives Phytase Enzyme
Uniform enzyme activity
Easy to transport and storeUniform enzyme activity
Easy to uniformly mix in feed processing.
Phytase, is a mono-enzyme system only containing Phytase activity from the strain of Pichia pastoris through cultivation and extraction technique. It can degrade phytic acid into inositol or phosphoinositide and phosphoric acid. This products can eliminate the simple stomach animal’s anti-nutrient action due to non-decompose of phytic acid so as to improve the utility of nutrition. At the same time, to reduce the environmental pollution caused by using of phosphorous.
Off-white Fine Powder
Benefit of Phytase Enzyme
1. Decomposing phytic acid of plant feed components, thus releasing inorganic phosphorus for direct utilization of livestock and poultry.
2. Decrease dosage of costly inorganic phosphorus and reduce feed costs and using space-saving formula to ensure or improve effect of breeding.
3. Promoting utilization of minerals, protein, and other nutrients to improve production performance of animals.
4. Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary phosphorus and reducing the waste of inorganic phosphorus.
5. Heat Stable/Thermostable Phytase for feed additives.
Application of Phytase Enzyme
1.Phytase is used for improvement of phosphorus utilization in the animal feeds, degrading phytic acid and increasing the availability of phosphorus and other nutritional components of the animal feed.
2..Phytase is suitable for all animal as replacer of calcium hydrogen phosphate.