Product name: Amla berry Extract Powder
Latin name: Phyllanthus emblica L
Specification: 40% Polyphenols 4:1, 10:1
Test method: UV
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Factory Supplier Good Price 40% Polyphenols Amla Berry Extract / Amla Powder
Amla (Amla), also known as Indian gooseberry, is a natural super antioxidant fruit with vitamin C ,which was planted in warm climate areas. In ancient Indian law Ayurvedic material medica, the traditional plant therapy, it was applied to vitality and youth to maintain vitality and to promote immune regulation,treatment of heart disease and so on. Gallo ellagic tannins, the active ingredient in gooseberries, has been proven to maintain healthy skin, protects againstoxidativedamage, and many more trials and patents have confirmed It is healthy material to protect the heart, blood vessels, coronary artery.
Main Functions of Amla fruit extract powder:
1. Indian gooseberry powder can strengthen the liver by ridding the body of harmful toxins;
2. Indian gooseberry powder can promote hair growth and hair pigmentation;
3. Indian gooseberry powder can strengthens hair roots, gives shine, and prevents premature greying of hair;
4. Indian gooseberry powder can improves appetite, increases immunity, balances stomach acids and boosts metabolism.
5. Indian gooseberry powder can improves eyesight, as it is a strong anti-oxidant;
Application of Amla fruit extract powder:
1.The fruit is the richest known source of vitamin 'C' & used as a Diuretic, Aperient, Laxative, Hair Dye, and Shampoo etc. It cures insomnia and is healthy for hair .
2. It is also used as a Cardio protective, useful in hemorrhage, menprrhagia, leucorrhoea, and discharge of blood from uterus. It is a major ingredient for shampoo manufacturing.