Factory Supply CAS NO.485-35-8 Cytisine Powder
Cytisine is a toxic pyridinelike alkaloid. Pharmacologically it exhibits similar effects to nicotine due to st ructural similarity of the two molecules. Sources:Plants that contain the alkaloid in various concentrations include those from several genera of the Faboideae subfamily, including Laburnum, Anagyris, Thermopsis, Cytisus, Genista and Sophora. Also present in Gymnocladus of the Caesalpinioideae subfamily.
Function of Cytisine
1. Reducing and eliminating the smokers dependence on nicotine to achieve the purpose of smoking cessation ;
2. With a respiratory stimulant and booster effects on the cerebral circulation ;
3. Anti-arrhythmia,anti-microbial,anti- infection,anti-ulcer, elevated white blood cell ;
4.With significant regulating activity on plant growth.
Application of Cytisine
1. As raw material of health products for smoking cessation medicine and cough medicine., it is widely used in health industry.
2. As emergency medicine for treating respiratory failure, it is widely used in pharmaceutical field.