Factory Supply Natural Fennel Seed Extract 10:1 Shikimic Acid
Fennel is a perennial herb.It is erect,glaucous green and grows to heighs of up to 2.5m,with hollow stems. Fennel seed is used as a flavoring agent in many herbal medicines and help disperse flatulence.The seeds and the roots also help to open obstruction of the liver,spleen &gall bladder,and to ease paingul swellings,in addition to helping with yellow with jaundice,the gout and occasional cramps. Fennel is popular European vegetables,especially in italy and france,not to be confused with herb anise,which is grown for its seeds and sold as seasoning.The feathery fronds can be used as an herb,like dill weed,to flavor soups and stews.The broad bulbous base is treated like a vegetable.
Fuction of Fennel Seed Extract
1. Fennel seed extract as an appetite suppressant and to treat stomach problems.
2. Fennel seed extract has also been used in the treatment of gout and tonsillitis.
3. Fennel seed extract is said to possess estrogenic properties and may have a positive effect on menopause and PMS.
4. Fennel seed extract also for treatment of abdominal pain, testicular side crash, dysmenorrhea, abdominal distention pain.
5. Fennel seed extract has been employed for the treatment of gastroenteritis and indigestion, to prevent gas, dissolve fat, and stimulate lactation.
Application of Fennel Seed Extract
1. Applied in food field, fennel seed extract is used as flavoring agents added to vagetables and snacks to make them delicious.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, fennel seed extract is used as pharmaceutical raw material to treat bronchitis, inappetency, decongestant presc riptions and mammary proliferation.
3. Applied in health care field, fennel seed extract is frequently made into men's health product to prevent and treat prostatic hypertrophy, impotence, sexual disorder and orchitis.