Introduction of Grape Juice Powder
Grape also known as grapes, are Vitis (Vitis) a common plant. Deciduous vines, brown slender dendrites. Suborbicular Leaves alternate, subentire to 3-7 lobed, serrated leaf margin. Axillary buds of raw complex. Tendril or inflorescence with opposite leaves. Bisexual flowers, the female can spend (shorter stamen, pollen sterility) and male flowers; wild species often dioecious. Five petals, top Liansheng, flowering was isolated from base and receptacle cap off. Berries mostly round or oval, there are green, purple, fuchsia, etc., with fruit powder.
Function of Grape Juice Powder
1. Good fluidity and soluble in water;
2. Long preservative time than fresh fruit;
3. Easy for transportation due to powder form;
4. Made from the seasonal fruit, ensure the freshness and nutrition;
5. Microbiology control in line with national standards;
6. Heavy metal control fulfill National Norms and Codes;
Application of Grape Juice Powder
1.Pharmaceutical health care products, health supplements, infant food, solid beverage, dairy products, instant food, snack food, spice, middle-aged and old food, baking food, snack food, cold food cold drinks.