Product Name:Parsley Leaf Extract
Latin Name:Petroselinum crispum (Mill.)Nym.
Appearance:Brown yellow powder
Test Method:HPLC UV
Storage:Cool Dry Place
Parsley (Petroselinum) is a bright green biennial herb, often used as spice. It is common in Middle Eastern, European, and American cooking. In modern cooking, parsley is used for its leaf in much the same way as coriander (which is also known as Chinese parsley or cilantro), although parsley is perceived to have a milder flavor.
Parsley herb is high in iron content and rich in vitamins A, B, C and trace minerals. Leaves, seeds, and root all have medicinal value in the treatment of diseases of the bladder and kidneys, (gravel, stones, congestion, and jaundice) and for rheumatism, arthritis and sciatica.
1. Chinese and German herbologists recommend parsley tea to help control high blood pressure.
2. Cherokees used it as a tonic to strengthen the bladder.
3. It is often used as an emmenagogue.
4. Parsley also appears to increase diuresis by inhibiting the Na+/K+-ATPase pump in the kidney, thereby enhancing sodium and water excretion while increasing potassium re absorption. It is also valued as an aquaretic.
5. Parsley appears to enhance the body's absorption of manganese, which is important to help build bone. The absorption appears to be especially enhanced when parsley is eaten in conjunction with copper and zinc rich foods such as shellfish and organically grown whole grains.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.