Factory Wholesale Kosher Certificated Fruit Powder Natrual Noni Fruit Juice Powder
Noni is the common name of Morinda Citrifolia, also known as Lolita, belonging to genus Rubiaceae. Morinda is a tropical plant, rare and precious, mainly in the island of Hawaii and the South Pacific Island, Southeast Asian countries and China Hainan Island etc.
Noni fruit contains a number of phytochemicals, including lignans, oligo- and polysaccharides, flavonoids, iridoids, fatty acids, scopoletin, catechin, beta-sitosterol, damnacanthal, and alkaloids. Although these substances have been studied for bioactivity, current research is insufficient to conclude anything about their effects on human health. These phytochemicals are not unique to M. citrifolia, as they exist in various plants.
Noni, a powerful fruit grown in tropical regions of the Pacific Ocean, has been shown to have many antioxidant and immune-boosting qualities. Used for centuries as a medicine and also as a clothing dye, noni has been gaining wide popularity in the dietary supplement and functional food markets, especially for its iridoids, secondary metabolites produced by plants for protection against herbivores and infections by microorganisms.
1. Lower high blood pressure.
2. Enhance cellular health and body's immune function.
3. Anti-tumor activity, owning the strong inhibitory effect on cancer cell.
4. Anti-fatigue effect, enable glycogen content has a significant increase and increase the body's exercise capacity.
5. Act as anti-inflammatory and antihistamine. Reduce arthritis symptoms.
6. Have anti-bacterial properties that can protect against digestive and damage.
7. Noni fruit extract is widely used in health food, sauce, solid drink, functionality food and so on.
1. Applied in food field, noni juice is highly welcome, children and oldie aslo may drinking;
2.Applied in health product field, aslo can be made into capsule to adjust physiological function;
3.Applied in cosmetic field, aslo used to moisturizing and skin whitening.