What's The Dong Guai Extract?
Dong quai is a plant also known as Angelica China, Angelica sinensis, Angelicae Gigantis Radix, Angélique Chinoise, Angélique de Chine, Chinese Angelica, Dang Gui, Danggui, Danguia, Kinesisk Kvan, Ligustilides, Radix Angelicae Gigantis, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Tang Kuei, Tan Kue Bai Zhi, Tanggwi, or Toki.
Angelica species grow to 1–3 m tall, with large bipinnate leaves and large compound umbels of white or greenish-white flowers. Their large, sparkling, starburst flowers are pollinated by a great variety of insects (the generalist pollination syndrome), the floral scents are species-specific, and even specific to particular subspecies. The active ingredients of angelica are found in the roots and rhizomes and contains furocoumarins in its tissues which make the skin sensitive to light. (angelica sinensis extract).
Main Functions of Angelica sinensis root extract
1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy, vitality, and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low im-munity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. Preventing spasms, relaxing vessels, and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.
6. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging.
Application of Angelica sinensis root extract
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field,angelica sinensis extract powder can be used as raw materials.
2.Applied in food industry,angelica sinensis extract powder can be used as additives.
3.Applied in beverages,angelica sinensis extract powder can be used as additives.
4.Applied in health product,angelica sinensis extract powder can be used as raw materials.