Pure & Clean powder
Zero Impact On Blood Sugar
A bit of bitterness Aftertaste
Non GMO Project Verified
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly And More!
Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.The active compounds of stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have up to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable. Stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar, and some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste at high concentrations.
The legal status of stevia as a food additive or dietary supplement varies from country to country. In the United States, high-purity stevia glycoside extracts are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) and allowed as ingredients in food products. The European Union approved stevia additives in 2011, and in Japan, stevia has been widely used as a sweetener for decades
Benefits of Stevia Leaf Extract
1. It controls high blood pressure.
2. It checks blood sugar levels.
3. It helps loose weight and reduce cravings for fatty foods.
4. Adding stevia to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improve oral health.
5. Stevia induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
6. Its anti-bacterial properties help prevent minor illness and cure mnor wound.
7. Stevia helps solve various skin problems.
Application of Stevia Leaf Extract
1. Standalone Sweetener:
Have therapeutic properties.
Compatible with all hot and cold beverages.
Easy to formulate both as sachet, pill, liquid formulation.
2. In Foods:
Has excellent compatibility with all dairy products.
Does not impart any color or flavor to any food.
Does not calamaris.
Thermo suitable for baked and fried foods.
Suitable for all type of diet beverages has stimulant properties.
Stable not susceptible to oxidate loss.
Clear and color less solution.
Long Shelf Life even in liquid formulation.
4. In Pharmaceuticals:
Can be used as Zero calorie sweetener for traditional medicine formulation.
Can be used in OTC product like medicated toothpaste, mouthwashes, cough formulation, etc.