Product Name: Chinese Star Anise Extract
Latin Name:Illicium verum
Specification: Shikimic 98%, ration extract 10:1,20:1
CAS No.: 138-59-0
Appearance: Brown Yellow to White powder
Star anise (illicium verum) is a medium-sized native evergreen tree of northeast Vietnam and southwest China. It is usually used to treat respiratory tract infections, lung swelling (inflammation), cough, bronchitis, the flu (influenza), swine flu, and bird flu. Anise relieves digestive tract problems including upset stomach, gas, loss of appetite and colic in babies, increases the flow of breast milk, promotes menstruation and eases childbirth. It is an aphrodisiac and may treat "male menopause". Anise is also often used as a fragrance in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, and toothpaste and to mask undesirable odors in drug products.
1. Star anise extract shikimic acid powder used to inhibite platelet aggregation and thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis;
2. Star anise extract shikimic acid powder has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect;
3. Star anise extract shikimic acid powder with the function of anti-bacterial and anti-tumor;
4. Star anise extract shikimic acid powder has the anti-inflammation, antalgic and a media of antivirus and anti-cancer.
1. Its multiple pharmacological effect, it aslo be used as health-care medicine;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, as raw materials of skin care products appeared on the market.