Introduction of Lemon Juice Powder
Lemon powder is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carbohydrates, citric acid, etc.. Lemon flat cold, sour,, heat appetizers, effect, can help digestion, clean stomach, promote appetite. It retains the nutrition and flavor of fresh lemon, powder, good fluidity, easy to dissolve, easy to use, is the preferred additives a variety of beverages, dairy products and bakery products. To maintain fresh lemon nutritional ingredients, pure flavor, authentic, quality assurance, color natural preservatives, no pigment, no flavor.
Lemon, Rutaceae citrus plants, also known as lemon lemon fruit, lemon, small trees, branches less thorn or nearly no thorns, leaves and flower buds dark purplish red, thick leaves papery, ovate or elliptic. Single flower or flower clusters. Fruit elliptic or ovate, thick skin, lemon yellow, fruit acid to very acid, seeds are small, ovate, pointed; seed coat smooth, cotyledons milky white, usually a single or a combination of polyembryony. Florescence 4-5 month, fruit period 9-11 month.
Function of Lemon Juice Powder
1.Limonin has the function antioxidant, anti-infection, shock, etc
2.Limonin can be used as food, cosmetics and future drug.
3.Limonin has the anti-mutagenesis and the anti-allergy characteristic.
4. Mild sedative, stress (anxiety) reduction and appetite improvment.
5. Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement as well as sleep aid.
6. Pain relief, including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache.
7. Antioxidant and antitumor activity.
8. Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1.
Product COA of Lemon Juice Powder