Introduction of Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Powder
Alfalfa is a plant with long history of use around the world as a livestock feed. Middle-Eastern cultures have long used alfalfa as fodder for horses claiming increased speed and strength of the animals and leading to the name “Al-fal-fa” meaning “father of all foods.” The fiber-rich alfalfa plant, like beans and peas, is a member of the legume family and can be found in modern dietary supplements as an ingredient targeted to lowering cholesterol, increasing energy levels and “detoxifying” the blood.
Alfalfa Extract is a perennial herb, also known as grazing alfalfa, steam road, which is widely distributed in the northwest, north, northeast and other regions, such as the Yangtze River and Huaihe River valley in China.
Alfalfa extract has obvious function of hypolipidemic, drainage diuretic, cholesterol-lowering. It can also help maintain the role of acid-base balance in prople' s body.
Function of Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Powder
1. Medicago sativa Extract may be beneficial for preventing some of the damage from diabetes and blood sugar levels, because of its Antioxidant and Phyto-nutrient content.
2. Medicago sativa Extract may treat anemia by helping build iron levels in blood due to its iron content.
3. Medicago sativa Extract is an excellent tonic for the whole body.
4. Medicago sativa Extract may treat bladder disorders.
5. Medicago sativa Extract may lower unhealthy cholesterol leves.
6. Medicago sativa Extract may help prevent prostate problems.
7. Medicago sativa Extract may help prevent arthritis problems.
8. Medicago sativa Extract contains natural fluoride that may help rebuild tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
9. Medicago sativa Extract is a good infection fighter and may help cleanse the body of toxins.
Application of Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Powder
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
6. AS Animal Feed Additives