You are here: Home » News » General Knowledge » Grape Seed Extract
November 07, 2018
Research on Effect of Soybean & Green Tea Intercropping
Research on Effect of soybean & green tea intercropping ------Golden Horizon Biologics Welcome to our green tea plantation:GHB operates its own plantations and laboratory since 2015. We always focus on how to bring natural extracts to the world. Our main natural extracts incl
January 10, 2020
2020 Exhibition Schedule--Golden Horizon Biologics
We're highly grateful to your supports to our expanding partnership. Looking forward to a prosperous 2020 with you! Stay tuned!Are you going to show up at events that listed below in 2020? Please drop me a line, and we’ll be extremely happy to meet you there:Natrual Prodcuts Expo West, Mar 3rd-7th,
April 07, 2021
6 Food Ingredients Worth Paying Attention To In 2021
As consumers' attention and interest in plant-based products continue to increase, plant-based herbal or medicinal and edible foods have begun to receive market attention. At present, the consumer population in the field of natural foods and beverages continues to grow, and the demand for functional

Grape Seed Extract

Views:19     Author:Golden Horizon (Chengdu) Technology Co., Ltd.     Publish Time: 2018-10-15      Origin:Golden Horizon (Chengdu) Technology Co., Ltd.

Grape seed extract

Grape seeds contain a lot of nutrients such as protein, fat, cellulose and minerals. The content of unsaturated fatty acids in grape seed pressed oil is more than 90%, mainly linoleic acid. As a high-grade nutritional edible oil, it is favored by food manufacturers in domestic and foreign markets. Some developed countries have used grape seed oil instead of soybean oil. In addition, the content of each component in the grape seed raw material is 3.9% of proanthocyanidins, 5% of catechins and their lactone derivatives, 3% of organic acids and 2 ug/kg of resveratrol.

 

Modern scholars have separated and purified the chemical constituents of grape seeds by means of dextran gel column chromatography and high-performance liquid phase preparation. 18 kinds of components have been obtained, and 12 kinds of catechins, epicatechin, and 3 children have been identified. Tea lactone derivative, 5 proanthocyanidin dimers, gallic acid and succinic acid. The next time the customer asks about 95% of the grape seed extract in the OPC, when the remaining 5% is what, I believe you already know how to answer.

 

Proanthocyanidins and resveratrol in grape seeds are polyphenols, which have strong antioxidant capacity and have strong prevention and protection against cardiovascular diseases. In addition, it has good effects in anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, skin care and beauty.

 

Here are a few noun symbols related to grape seed extract. Many friends often ask me, GSP is Grape seed polyphenols, GSPE is Grape seed proanthocyanidins extract, OPC is Oligomer proanthocyanidins, PPC, is a polymer proanthocyanidins.

 grape seed extract

 

OPC proanthocyanidin

OPC proanthocyanidin is a special molecular structure of bioflavonoids. The basic nucleus of monomer is C6-C3-C6 structure, represented by flavanol. Since the molecules of this kind of material have multiple similar units, even if the degree of polymerization is different, the nature is very similar, and there are often multiple isomers of the same degree of polymerization, and even there is a hindrance due to the free rotation of the bond between the monomers. The conformation and chiral isomers make researchers encounter difficulties in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) deconvolution. Therefore, the pentamer is generally referred to as an oligomeric proanthocyanidin, or OPC, and the pentameric or higher is referred to as a high poly proanthocyanidin or a polyproanthocyanidin, PPC.

 

Also talk about cyanidin) and PCA. Among them, anthocyanins are pigments that are ubiquitous in the petals and fruits of plants. For example, the colors of cranberries, blueberries and blackcurrants that we are familiar with change the color as the pH changes, as we often use. The acid-base indicator to the grape seed contains no anthocyanins. Proanthocyanidins PCA is a large class of polyphenol bioflavonoids composed of a series of macromolecules and small molecules. Both catechins and proanthocyanidins OPC are part of PCA. Therefore, the grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidins, proanthocyanidins, and no anthocyanins.

 

  • Dietary Supplements
  • Food & Beverage
  • Animal Feed Additive
  • Flavor&Fragrance

QUICK LINK

CONTACT INFO

 Tel: +86 28-86981346
 E-mail: jessie.z@gh-biologics.com
 Phone: +86 13708068125
 Add: Unit  410, Floor4, Towers 2 Building, Hong Xing Guo Ji, No 69, Qingyun South Road, Jinjiang District, ChengDu, P.R. China, 610021

SUBSCRIBE

Be the first to know about our lastest products.
Copyright © Golden Horizon Technology Co., Ltd.               Terms & Conditions