Product Name：Lutein Zeaxanthin Powder
Latin Name:Tagetes erecta L
Type:Marigold Flower Extract
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Active Ingredient: Lutein And Zeaxanthin
Application:Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
Test Method:HPLC UV
Introduction of Marigold Extract Lutein And Zeaxanthin Powder 5%-90%
Zeaxanthin and lutein are members of the carotenoid family, a family best known for another one of its members,beta-carotene, They are natural fat-soluble yellowish pigments found in some plants, algae and photosynthetic bacteria. They serve as accessory light-gathering pigments and to protect these organisms against the toxic effects of ultra-violet radiation and oxygen. They also appear to protect humans against phototoxic damage. Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in the macula of the human retina, as well as the human crystalline lens. They are thought to play a role in protection against age-related macular
degeneration (ARMD) and age-related cataract formation. They may also be protective against some forms of cancer. These two carotenoids are sometimes referred to as macular yellow, retinal carotenoids or macular pigment.
Function of Marigold Extract Lutein And Zeaxanthin Powder 5%-90%
1. Protect skin from the harmful solar ray.
2. Protect skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration.
3. Prevent cardiopathy and cancer and resist arteriosclerosis.
4. Prevent retina against oxidation when absorb light.
5. Anti-cancer and preventing diffuse of cancer cell.
6. Promote eyes' health
Application of Marigold Extract Lutein And Zeaxanthin Powder 5%-90%
1. Food: It is mainly used as a food additive as colorant and nutrient.
2. Pharmaceutical: It is used to alleviate visual fatigue, reduce possibility of AMD, cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
3. Cosmetics: It is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
4. Feed: It is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Make high commercial value fishes more attractive such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.