English Name: Asparagus Root Extract
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Used part: Root
Tested method: TLC
High quality Asparagus racemosus extract powder shatavari extract powder
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has been used in India for thousands of years for its therapeutic and tonic properties. Shatavari can be taken in almost all menstrual problems including amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal. This wonderful medicinal herb is prescribed to treat hot flushes during pre-menopausal phase and acts as an effective female hormone balancer. Shatavari is the unique herb that can be used by females of all age. The herb is very helpful in treating leucorrhoea and is believed to be useful in treating decreased libido.
Function of Asparagus racemosus extract powder
1. Primary Ayurvedic herb for Women's health and well-being
2. Cooling, calming and nourishing, Shatavari promotes love and devotion
3. Shatavari means “she who possesses 100 husbands“
4. Supports breast milk production
5. Balances hormone levels and supports both male and female reproductive systems
6. Our supercritical extraction process ensures preservation of the whole plant, resulting in an ultra-pure and ultra-potent extract
7. Full spectrum delivers all beneficial & bioavailable plant compounds
8. Made with 100% certified organic ingredients
Application of Asparagus racemosus extract powder
1.Raises promotes saliva or body fluids cloudy, the Run lung purifies the mind. Uses in the lung coughing dry, the debility losing sleep, internal heat any disease with thirst and excessive urination, the intestines dry constipation, diphtheria.
2. Asparagus Extract is a restorative tonic for the female reproductive system.
3.Asparagus Extract is a natural diuretic that flushes out the kidneys and helps prevent the formation of kidney stones.
4.Asparagus Extract can be treated the painful swelling associated with rheumatism, bloating and soothing dryness of the throat