What is Elecampane ?
Elecampane is a tall wildflower with oversized pointed leaves and yellow to orange daisy-like flowers. The root has been used in traditional herbal medicine.Elecampane is a natural source of food flavoring in Europe and is approved for use in alcoholic beverages in the United States.
Traditionally, elecampane is used as an antifungal, antiparasitic, and general antimicrobial agent, as well as an expectorant for coughs, colds, and bronchial ailments. At this time, there is a lack of evidence from randomized, controlled trials to support these uses.
1. Stomachic,relieve flatulence,relieve pain,and helpful for embryo steady
2. Relieve Vomiting,and diarrhea
3. Elecampane,treatment for indigestion and respiratory ailments, today's herbalists still rely on Elecampane to relieve bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping coughs
4. It also helps to ease non-productive
5. Elecampane is an exceptionally rich source of inulin, a polysaccharide, that is sometimes used as a sugar substitute for diabetics.To protect embryo safely,prevent from vomiting.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;