High Quality Pure 99% Nicotinamide Riboside Vitamin B3 Powder
Nicotinamide is a watersoluble vitamin, The product is white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly odorless, bitter in taste, freely soluble in water or ethanol, dissolvable in glycerin.
Nicotinamide is easy to absorb oral, and can be widely distributed in the body, the excess metabolites or prototype quickly expel from urine. Nicotinamide is part of coenzyme I and coenzyme II, plays the role of hydrogen delivery in biological oxidation respiratory chain, can promote biological oxidation processes and tissue metabolism, maintain normal tissue (especially the skin, digestive tract and nervous system) integrity has an important role.
In addition, nicotinamide has prevention and treatment of heart block, sinus node function and anti-fast experimental arrhythmias, nicotinamide can significantly improve the heart rate and atrioventricular block caused by verapamil.
Function of Nicotinamide Riboside Vitamin B3 Powder
1.It can prevent pathological changes of skin and diseases of alimentary canal, such as dermatitis, black tongue, vomiting and diarrhea;
2.Nicotinamide by participating in material and energy metabloism, nicotinamide can promote the body growth;
3.Nicotinamide by combining with other medicines, Nicotinamide can cure catarrh and ulcer;
4.Nicotinamide by improving the ability of blood supply with strong expansion function of blood vessel, Nicotinamide is highly effective in curing such diseases as dermatosis, hypercholesterolemia disease and coronary heart disease.
5.Nicotinamide is a structural form of B vitamins and is an important component of coenzyme I and coenzyme II in humans and animals. It is mainly used in the fields of medicine, food and feed additives.
Application of Nicotinamide Riboside Vitamin B3 Powder
Nicotinamide is the main efficacy and use of feed additives:
1) Prevent skin lesions and digestive tract diseases.
2) Promote the growth of livestock and poultry, increase the egg production and hatching rate, and ensure the feathers are well developed.
3) Treat mucosal inflammation and ulcers.
4) Prevent short bone disease in livestock and poultry.
If the livestock lacks nicotinamide, it will cause: skin changes in the birds, feather reduction and dermatitis; pigs will have hair loss and dermatitis. Inflammation of the mouth, tongue and esophagus, such as black tongue. Digestive disorders, such as vomiting, diarrhea, and reduced food intake. Nervous system disorders, muscle spasms and paralysis. Posterior ankle joint hypertrophy (especially poultry) and short bones.
2. Medicines and food additives
The main functions and uses of nicotinamide in medicines and food additives:
1) Prevention and treatment of skin lesions and digestive tract diseases such as: pellagra, dermatitis, black tongue disease, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
2) Promote the metabolism of substances and energy in the body and promote the normal growth and development of the human body.
3) Used in combination with other drugs to treat various mucosal inflammations and ulcers.
4) Strong vasodilating effect, improve blood supply function in the body, and have certain curative effect on cerebral thrombosis, coronary heart disease and hyperlipidemia.
5) Supplements niacin and nicotinamide deficiency caused by long-term use of isonicotinic acid and its analogues.