Roses are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors. They have been also used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut flower crops. Some are used as landscape plants, for hedging and for other utilitarian purposes such as game cover and slope stabilization. They also have minor medicinal uses.
Rose petals or flower buds are sometimes used to flavour ordinary tea, or combined with other herbs to make tisanes.In France there is much use of rose syrup, most commonly made from an extract of rose petals. In the United States, this French rose syrup is used to make rose scones and marshmallows.Rose flowers are used as food, also usually as flavouring or to add their scent to food.Other minor uses include candied rose petals.
1. And the efficacy of blood stasis.
2. To promote the role of bile secretion.
3. Cellulite slimming, beauty emollients, in addition to the smell of incense body.
4. The treatment of liver and stomach gas pain, vomiting, irregular menstruation, dysentery.
5. Treatment of spleen and stomach, yin deficiency cough, loss of appetite, indigestion, constipation and other symptoms.
6. Used in beverages, candy, health food.
1. Applied in foods field.
2. Applied in beverages field.
3. Applied in cosmetics field.
4. Applied in health products field.